MundiPass is a rapidly growing company, offering global immigration services, including residence permit and second passport acquisition in various countries, depending on your goals and needs. Our immigration lawyers and agents can assist you with over fifteen programs in eight jurisdictions. Our professional team is dealing with residence or citizenship for investment programs, aiming to assist those, seeking for an opportunity to relocate.
Over the course of 8 years we have successfully dealt with more than 250 immigration cases, servicing over 1000 clients from all around the world. Our clients choose MundiPass, because they know we value their comfort and privacy.
Global immigration services
Our immigration services include, but are not limited to:
- full legal assistance during acquisition of a residence permit or a second citizenship;
- consultations regarding local immigration law and program requirements;
- preparation of all legal documents required during the application procedure;
- organizational support during early stages, short-term visa acquisition, if required;
- personal assistance of a lawyer when submitting the documents at the local immigration authorities;
- representation of the client’s interests at local government institutions and courts;
- assistance with seeking of a valid investment option and due diligence procedure (real estate, company etc.);
- assistance with local banking, if required to fulfill the requirements.
Currently MundiPass can offer you one of the following immigration programs in eight different jurisdictions:
|Residence permit by real estate purchase:||Latvia||Spain|
|Residence permit by bond acquisition:||Latvia||Spain|
|Residence permit by bank deposit:||Latvia||Spain|
|Second passport by real estate purchase:||Antigua & Barbuda||Dominica|
|St. Kitts & Nevis||Grenada|
|Second passport by financial contribution:||Malta||Cyprus|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Dominica|
|St. Kitts & Nevis||Grenada|
The most popular immigration solutions
Based on our vast experience as well as requirements of our clients the following jurisdictions offer one of the most efficient and flexible immigration programs for relocation.
Latvia is a country located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe; it is one of the three Baltic States. Latvia is becoming increasingly attractive to foreign citizens – both, from other European Union countries or countries outside of EU – either for tourism or business purposes. Business immigration is becoming increasing popular due to favourable business, legal and infrastructure environment. 683.6 thousands of travellers with business-related purposes travelled to Latvia in 2016. Latvia offers several residence permit programs for those, who are willing to stay in the country longer than 90 days during one half-year time period.
Spain is located on the Iberian Peninsula in south-western Europe, with Canary Islands off the North African Atlantic coast. Spanish culture is highly impacted by Roman culture with a slight addition of local identity, which will differ depending on province. Foreigners travelling to Spain for business purposes are able to obtain a residence permit, also called a Spanish Entrepreneur visa or the Spanish Gold Visa. All the foreigners who wish to relocate to Spain are welcomed to obtain country’s residence without having the knowledge of Spanish language or studying the history of the country.
Business immigration solutions
MundiPass offers business immigration services for those seeking an opportunity to expand or start a business in one of the offered jurisdictions. Certain jurisdictions, like Latvia or Spain, provide excellent opportunities to combine business with immigration benefits. For our clients we may also provide the following corresponding services, if required:
- new company incorporation or a shelf-company acquisition;
- looking for an existing business to invest funds as well as due diligence procedure;
- drafting all necessary company incorporation or shares acquisition documents;
- full legal support of a bank transfer of the investment into local business, including representation at the bank and state authorities;
- legal advice and support during residence permit or citizenship acquisition on the grounds of business investment.
If you require more information regarding any of the immigration programs – contact us now!